Blinking yellow on FB3

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer QuickShow' started by wyndspeed, Apr 1, 2014.

1. wyndspeed

wyndspeed New Member

Everything worked fine running from my tablet till the "date issue." I updated to the newest version of quickshow, now I get no output. Green LED, driver shows up working fine, launches and recognizes the serial number in software but when I enable laser output - just yellow blinking. I can hear the projector scanning, but the beams aren't firing. Now what's REALLY strange:

I have 2 identical tablets - both windows 8.1. The one I updated and one that hadn't previously installed quick show. On the fresh install - all good, everything works perfectly. On this one - no matter how many times I uninstall the program, the driver and even go in and manually remove the remnants of the driver - when I reinstall it still installs fine, looks like everything is working BUT blink yellow light. The only info I can find says this is due to a license issue - but if so how can I clear it up - what file / registry entry is blocking me from using my hardware on this computer????? yes I have 2 identical computers, but the other runs lighting software and I'd like to avoid completely reinstalling windows (which works fine otherwise) JUST to make this license issue go away - I want both computers to function with this FB3. I'm about to purchase another FB3 but I need to make it work on this tablet first. Any help on what files to delete to get a TRUE fresh/clean install would be super helpful. Thanks!