Bug - Beyond 2.1- BAM options gone ?

hobbybob

Last weekend i did 2 shows, with the same setup in gear.
Fridayevening i was able to make and adjust BAMs to my liking.

Saturdayevening upon opening the BAM window the 2 options to apply the BAM before or after Geometric correction where gone.

But now the BAM wasn't applied and i couldn't find a way to enable them.
I checked the box, could draw a BAM, save it, but wasn't applied.
I found that i sometimes have to toggle this switch to activate it, but the switches where gone, so i ended up shifting and readjusting the zones to be overhead which solved but needless to say i wasn't happy.

What could've caused this ? Beyond 2.1 version 788

Also found that during the show with the APC40 connected when i had toggle on, transition off, when i pressed a cue and then pressed another cue that the first cue didn't switch off. Sometimes pressing ESC and re enabling output solved this.

Both things are strange. Do any other people have noticed this too ?

The only what is gone is option for BAM calculation position (before/after geometric correction). There is a good reason for this. New version introduce BAM on Projector level. This BAM applied to all projection zone of projector. An order is: Projection Zone level BAM -> Geometric Correction -> Projector level BAM. Projector level BAM allow to setup it once and it will work for multiple zones.

Regarding other questions - it would be great to know more. There may be various reasons. I recommend to contact our support team, and then we will see what to do next.

Best Regards,
Alexey

Back