Can't add demo projector

Bob Moore

QS V4 build 1320. Windows 10. I am trying to add a Demo Controller to my existing FB3 to set some things up prior to buying new hardware. All the fora tell me to right click in the bottom right on the existing hardware and there will be an option to add a new Demo Controller. I am getting the pop-up menu, but no Demo Controller option. I am using a laptop - is the touchpad right-click causing problems? Am I missing something?

Hi, Bob!
Demo projector in QuickShow occurs after the initial installation, if there are no hardware controllers.
Otherwise, you can't add a demo projector to QS.
This function present only in Beyond.

Thanks for the response Igor. It seems that I can't 'try something out' without spending a fair bit of money first. I was working towards a Clubmax or two, but it seems that Kvant and Pangolin just keep putting obstacles in my way. I will look at other options - at least I can put Quickshow away now knowing that it can't do what I want. I was getting frustrated anyway because I could not find the key to 'go to start and play again', and when playing from a mid point the laser cues and the sound went out of sync. Thanks for trying, anyway. Regards, Bob.

Back