Change the speed of a cue

titanas04

Hello.I know that we can change the speed of a cue by changing the Animation speed in Live control - PLayback control.But this affects all cues and only as long as the Animation Speed scroll is changed.
Is there a way we can change the speed of a single cue permanently? Thank you

For example the cue with the flamingo or the Emu.How can i make it go faster or slower and save it with the new speed.Thank you

Hello!
Right-click on cue. Under the cue properties. Here's the play tab. Here you can modify and save your changes. Make a copy of the cue in the workspace so the original cue is not lost.
Greeting.

Hi all, sorry to revive a year old thread, I'm in the same situation as titanas04.

While I can change the Animation Speed under the Playback section of the Live Control tab for any selected cues, the cue reverts back to its standard speed once I place it in Quick Timeline, and from here on I can't seem to find a way to change the event playback speed in the timeline.

As Istvan Farkas suggested, the cue properties tab doesn't have a play tab (General, Destination, Image, Export, Used By, Misc) or any options anywhere that allow me to change the speed.

Does anyone have an idea about this? Thanks!

Hello!
Right-click on cue. Under the cue properties. Here's the play tab. Here you can modify and save your changes. Make a copy of the cue in the workspace so the original cue is not lost.
Greeting.
Üdvözlöm! Szeretném megtanulni a Quickshow és a Beyond használatát és hasonló kérdéseim lennének, tudna segíteni? Megkeresném személyesen is, ha lehet.

Back