Changelog ?

Yes we're up to 5.02 now, which has a few minor changes, but still I'd recommend people download that version.

As for "change log" there is something we've done since 1995. Sometimes I get a bit surprised when people don't see it -- especially since we've made every effort to put it in people's face.

When you first start a new version, a dialog box will come up with a "blue link". Clicking on the "blue link" will take you to the ABOUT box and the VERSION INFO tab, which shows everything we have ever done in every version.

Also, within the help file of each program, it tells you what we have done in the "latest features" section.

And, to some teeny-tiny extent, it tells you what we have done in the downloads section.

Best regards,

William Benner

Of course the Help/About/Version info tab is well known but it reports exactly the same in v5.0 , v5.01 and v5.02. That was the reason I asked. ;)

Very minor changes were made in the various 5.0 versions. Still, we always recommend people run with the latest versions.

That's right. Most of the time we place the priority on developing software, and a lot of time, the web site takes a back seat.

If you do web sites yourself, perhaps we can enlist your help. We always like to see our customers be part of the solution and participate in helping to make the product better.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back