Connect Wysiwyg R36 to Pangolin's software

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer BEYOND' started by Marco Trussdesign.it, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Hi guys,

i need help to connect Wysiwyg R36 to Pangolin's laser software (hardware QM2000)

I have placed one laser, i set pangolin source and dmx address 1.1 for dimmer control (with mini console) on laser configuration...

How can i visualise laser output on wyg??? whitch tipe of component i have to use for comunicate between visualiser and pangolin' software...

thank you

2. ENOT

ENOT Software Developer Staff Member

Hi Marco,

Pangolin use uniform communication with visualization software. Hopwever, each visualization software has own settings, and I recommend to check documentation.

Pangolin has 4 applications with support of visualization stream. Oldest are LivePRO and Visualization Gateway (LCGateway). The gateway should be used if you do your work in LD2000/ST2000. Third application is LCPlay. This application stream LDS files and independent from hardware. 4th application is BEYOND.

If you use BEYOND software then please check Pangolin`s youtube channel, it has video about visualization.

I will give you a link to latest LCPlay. It is simple application, great for test purpose.

Best Regards,
    Alexey