control dmx cue execution speed?

In all cases there is a player. Cue is only a container. When you start cue, BEYOND create a player for this Cue. Player take care about the time. Time is common for all types of content - laser, beams, dmx, object sequencer. So, what you need is player control, I mean a Live Control, Animation speed. Take a look at Object Tree, it show all published properties. The Live Control object embedded into all 4 main live elements - cue, master, zone, protrack. if you play the DMX cue in the grid (trackless tracks mode), then it might be a question to address it. That is why there are ProTracks, the player that can be easily addressed from the script, externally and so on.

I created the DMX cue in QuickDMX, dragged it to the grid and invoke it with

StartCue

from button in universe. Which player is this using? I have not read about protracks, I do not know how it works. I am still reading documentation.

ProTracks available in 2.1, Ultimate. It is a static player that you can address. When you start the cue in the grid, then BEYOND use dynamic player, created for playback of this cue

Back