controler plusieurs lasers

cardine

bonsoir,
comment faire les branchements afin que les lasers soient identiques ?
ilda serie ?
ilda y ?
j'ai essayer les 2 solutions et un seul fonctionne (Laser RGB 1000mW LS500-RGB1000 Electroconcept 30K + ibiza 1000

doit on mettre position switch maitre / esclave comme dmx ?

Every laser needs its own controller. There is no Master/slave setting when you daisy chain Lasers.
All lasers on 1 controller will do the same thing. (Or inverted if there are x and y switches on the back of a laser).

Hello, i have a question about daisy chaining two lw cs-1000rgb MK3 in Quickshow.

When i disconnect the ILDA cable from the second laser i'm able to invert the projection, but when i connect the ILDA cable it goes back to it's original (non inverted) projection.

Hi Igor, nothing helps. I've tried 3 different cables with 2 different MK3 lasers, LS invert pattern shows X-Y axis (or both) inverted but as soon as i connect them to Quickshow they go back to normal projection. The only laser i can invert is the MK2 version, but i have a separate FB3 for that one and doesn't need to be daisy chained.

Hi, Baze!
If you have independent control of each laser, then in the Settings - > Projector settings menu you can invert the signal by X and Y
upload_2022-10-25_14-13-18.png

Hi Igor, yes i know but i wanted to daisy chain the two MK3 lasers (one mirrored) with the first FB3 and connect the MK2 to the second FB3 for having independent control.

Everything works fine except getting one MK3 mirrored.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards , Tim

Hi, Tim!
Perhaps this is the specifics of MK3.
I can't say this with certainty, but it looks like you need to swap the + and - pins of X (or Y) in the ILDA cable itself.

Hi Igor, thank you for helping me out. I have 2 free days so i can try a couple of things.
I'll contact LW and ask about this issue and if there is no solution , i'll have to dismantle the cable and swap the pins.
I'll keep you posted.!

I've tried every setting on the MK3 so i think it's a hardware issue ( kinda dumb that it's not possible).
So if i'm correct i swap pin 1 with pin 14 on one side of the cable to invert the x-axis ?

Hi Igor, just wanted to let you know that the swap did the trick ;) The image is mirrored.
Thanks again for your time and input !!

Kind regards, Tim

Back