Controlling more than 60 Patterns (1 Site) with one Keyboard

bikeraper

Hello,
after fixing my keyboard driver Problem, I got some things managed. I got one keyboard fixed to one site and the other is always acitve on the site I am just looking on my screen. That works well.
But one of my keyboards has 88 Keys. One site has only 60 patterns, so I have 28 keys left. I would like to control the next 28 patterns on the next site with these keys. Is there a way to get it done?
Greetings
Christoph

Hello,
after fixing my keyboard driver Problem, I got some things managed. I got one keyboard fixed to one site and the other is always acitve on the site I am just looking on my screen. That works well.
But one of my keyboards has 88 Keys. One site has only 60 patterns, so I have 28 keys left. I would like to control the next 28 patterns on the next site with these keys. Is there a way to get it done?
Greetings
Christoph
Is there no one using keybords for Quick show? Does no one at Pangolin has an idea if an how it would work or not? It would really help me.

There is no way to do this with QuickShow. QuickShow cue triggering only understands keystrokes and mouse clicks. Since you are trying to use a deivce other than a mouse click that will technically (to QuickShow) be a keyboard stroke I will describe this from a keystroke perspective.

Each workspace cue in a workspace page has a cooresponding letter or keyboard letter/symbol associated with it for this triggering purpose. There is no way to associate one of your extra keys to a cue on a different workspace page other than the one you are looking at/working with since there is no way to trigger a cue without using a "lettered" keystroke; if you hit "A" it will trigger the cue corresponding to "A" on that workspace page. There is no way to tell QuickShow cue "A" on a different workspace page.

Back