controlling multiple lasers

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer QuickShow' started by DJ MoLoToV, Aug 18, 2018.

1. DJ MoLoToV

DJ MoLoToV New Member

Hello, my name is Alain and I am just starting up my own lasershow.
    I got two Briteq Spectra 3D lasers and am using the Pagolin quickshow desinger software. They do a great job in various ways. they are connected via Ilda

Now I got a question... how can I control both lasers that they can do different things?
    I mean, I would like one laser to draw animations on walls and stuff and would like one laser to have sheets or beams or other things...

Do I need a second hardwarebox? Or can the software control both lasers via the one hardwarecontroller that comes with the quickshow software?

And if so, can i get the hardware without the software?

Thx in advance for an awnser!!!

2. DJ MoLoToV

DJ MoLoToV New Member

The controller I use with the software is the FB3...

3. Bob@Pangolin

Bob@Pangolin Staff Member

Hi Alain,

You will indeed need a second FB3. QuickShow can handle up to 9 controllers at the same time.
    All our laser control hardware comes with QuickShow, Its a bundled product. So for every laser that you want to control individual, you will need another "QuickShow".

Let us know if there are more questions!

4. cardine

cardine New Member

bonsoir,

comment raccorder plusieurs lasers ? en serie ou en y ? doit on positionner les switch en maitre / esclave comme en dmx ?

merci

5. Bob@Pangolin

Bob@Pangolin Staff Member

Every laser needs its own controller. There is no Master/slave setting when you daisy chain Lasers.
    All lasers on 1 controller will do the same thing. (Or inverted if there are x and y switches on the back of a laser).