controlling multiple lasers

DJ MoLoToV

Hello, my name is Alain and I am just starting up my own lasershow.
I got two Briteq Spectra 3D lasers and am using the Pagolin quickshow desinger software. They do a great job in various ways. they are connected via Ilda

Now I got a question... how can I control both lasers that they can do different things?
I mean, I would like one laser to draw animations on walls and stuff and would like one laser to have sheets or beams or other things...

Do I need a second hardwarebox? Or can the software control both lasers via the one hardwarecontroller that comes with the quickshow software?

And if so, can i get the hardware without the software?

Thx in advance for an awnser!!!

Hi Alain,

You will indeed need a second FB3. QuickShow can handle up to 9 controllers at the same time.
All our laser control hardware comes with QuickShow, Its a bundled product. So for every laser that you want to control individual, you will need another "QuickShow".

Let us know if there are more questions!

bonsoir,

comment raccorder plusieurs lasers ? en serie ou en y ? doit on positionner les switch en maitre / esclave comme en dmx ?

merci

Every laser needs its own controller. There is no Master/slave setting when you daisy chain Lasers.
All lasers on 1 controller will do the same thing. (Or inverted if there are x and y switches on the back of a laser).

Back