convert the max model

jujun

Hi
I see that beyond 5.0 has updated many animation materials in the grid, especially one of them is very good (as shown in attachment 1 and attachment 2). The lines of the angel's eyes, bow and arrow are very clear. I also have the lcmax plug-in, but when I use 3dsmax to convert these laser materials, the effect is not very good (see Annex 3 and Annex 4). Moreover, I convert the max model of the character class into the laser format, which usually has a large number of points. I don't know how to adjust the 3dsmax model,
Who knows how? Who can provide a similar original 3dsmax file for reference
Thanks

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 22
  • 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 21
Hello, and thanks for your comment.

First let me say that I'm not 100% sure that the cue you pointed to was made using 3ds Max, or any other 3D software. That appears to be hand-drawn to me.

Second, the screen shots you provided from 3D studio MAX look about right. Of course you may be able to help the plugin "interpret" the mesh by using the modifier plugin. You'd need to select individual edges of the animation, and then apply the LC-Max Modifier to those edges, and indicate that you want those edges to be present in the rendered output, regardless of the view (view normally determines what is a fold, what is a crease, etc.)

Getting perfect output from the plugin does take some practice. I appreciate the question and request for source files. I do hope that some of the more experienced users will provide some input as to their tricks and tips!

Best regards,

William Benner

Back