Copy Cues to New Workspace?

Hi there...Is there a way to copy cues from one workspace to another?

The reason I need this is that I am again getting an error where my QS says the program has to close...I went thru the excellent Pangolin Support and resolved this issue for a while...but it's rearing it's ugly head again. The resolution before included deleting the currently used workspace!
I have a lot of time invested in this workspace and would like to save what I can if possible.

I have all my workspaces backed up to safe places...but...if This workspace has a cue or other problem causing QS to crash...my backed-up workspace might crash as well.

Any guidance?

QuickShow does not offer a way to save pages of the workspace. However QuickShow does offer an ability to save individual cues, and even the content inside the individual cues.

However, before going that far, we should make sure the problem is really caused by the workspace. Please make arrangements to send your workspace to Pangolin for examination. Since the workspace is probably large, the method of sending will probably involve the use of a public file sharing site rather than email.

Best regards,

William Benner

Workspace

My workspace is 523,888KB. Too large to upload to Dropbox.com. Any suggestions? Thanks

rodman1369(at)austin.rr.com

Aside from drop-box, there are other service providers that will allow you to upload larger files. Alternatively you could send a CD or DVD directly to our office at Pangolin...

Best regards,

William Benner

Back