Couldnt open a support Ticket

Fabi

Hello everyone,
I just tried to create a Support ticket but the reChapta isn't working properly on the website pangolin.de.com so maby someone here can help me.
reCHAPTA.jpg

I recently updated Quickshow to the new version 5.0
I noticed that sometimes if I change the category the cues don't load properly. So fore example if I want to use the Beam brush site I still got the animal cues. It's not always and I couldn't figure out when it happens but here is a video example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IGZfjOqWSEBC7_bxvD8u1ykgjQqzW2yV/view?usp=sharing

I also ran into another problem: if I want to create a new site I immediately got the message the workplace is already full and I have to delete other sites. But even after I deleted the beambrush demo site I couldn't create new sites.
Neue-Seite.jpg

Every help would be great
And thanks in advance.

Fabian

Hi, Fabian!

The "Beam Brush preview" page category includes several pages.
Including pages that do not contain the Beam Brush effect. (see attached file)
Therefore, when you open typical pages with animations, they do not contain the Beam Brush effect.

You can organize the pages by category as you need.

Unfortunately, the 2nd problem with creating a new page could not be reproduced.
Could you make a video?

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-19_23-18-0.png
    upload_2021-6-19_23-18-0.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for your quick response,

Somehow the problem with the new site went away...
But is it really the case that I can't use more than 39 pages per work space and I have to delete some of the Built in pages to use my own?

To your explanation of the first problem I'm not sure if I don't get what you want to say or if my problem isn't clear.
I know that I can add more pages to different categories and I know that some categories contain more than one page.
My problem is that if I want to switch to the site "Brush Preview 1" which is in the category "Beam Brush Preview" I still get the animal cue site.
Animals.jpg
I found out that this is always the case if a category only has one site,
every other category with more than one site immediately displays the right cues.
If the problem is there and I click with the right mouse button on the name of the site the cues change to the right ones which you can see in this video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pQJojuMeuEl9Z5gBWbJzVnaEH97yfFqy/view?usp=sharing

Best regards Fabian

Hello Fabi,

Thank you for your report about recaptcha. This issue is now also resolved and it should now work without issues.

Hi, Fabi!

As for the problem with creating a new page, it is possible that this limit will soon be increased in future versions.
However, it is still a bad idea to store all the laser frames in the world in one file.
It is better to have several specialized Workspaces.

On the 2nd question, I understood your problem and pass it on to our developers.
Thank you for helping us improve our software!

Back