Crash quickshow and Workspace Lost

roby93fr

Hello there,
I use version 2.5 Build 389 QuickShow. If I save more than 14 shows with music and 9 no music in my workspace, quickshow crash and I lost my interface workspace. Can you tell me how to save and load shows with no crash ?
When i save my 23 show with , the memory of my computer is Low...>
75 % Work
Have you a method for save more shows ?

Thank you to you

Best regards

Roby

In the QuickTimeline section's "File" menu there is a Save Show option. You should use this with every timeline show you make so each of your shows has its own show file as a back up and that you can move and load onto other computers.

Please note, QuickShow is a 32 bit program and can only see/use 2 to 3 GBs of RAM. QuickShow itself uses close to a half GB with the included default workspace and shows tend to take up a lot of memory. Having 10 or so shows within the default workspace could definately push QuickShow to use most if not all of the 2 to 3GB it can use.

I suggest deleting some of the default cues from the workspace if you are going to need all your shows in the workspace at one time. I also suggest making a custom workspace for each show, then a seperate workspace for all your shows together that has no workspace cues.

Hello,
I understood now how works QuickShow and I separated my workspace in 3 new workspaces : Shows graphics, Shows atmospherics, and live shows. Now it works correctly ;)
Thank you for your explanations.
superb software :) and community :D
Roby93fr

Back