Crossfade between zones?

I guess what I want to do is add a defeatable fade on mute/unmute that I can trigger from the apc40 zone mutes. Maybe this belongs in the pangoscript or apc40 forum??

Hi Hitekvoop,

Can you please explain what exactly you want to do. Do you want to have one slider that fade in one zone and fade out another zone? If so, then each zone has Brightness parameter and you have access to it from PangoScript.

Alexey.

That could work. Ideally, what I'd like is a button I can toggle. When in the 'on' state is causes zones to fade brightness up upon un-mute and fade brightness down upon mute. When in the 'off' state, mutes behave as they do today.

I'm new to all this and haven't looked carefully at the apc40 template or pangoscript in general. I'll take some time and go through the reference material.

By the way, where can I find the definitive guide on pangoscript? :)

Info about PangoScript embedded into PangoScript editor, tab at the bottom. There is a few files that is foundation of documentation, work in progress and can not be counted as ready for publication. If you are interested to get it in "as-is" state then let me know.

Back