Cues In Timeline Holding Zone Assignment (bug?)

keebs

I spent a while figuring out what was going on with this issue, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or an intentional choice, so I thought I would make it known:

It seems that zone assignments and "prevent rerouting" selections are set when the cue is dragged from the workspace into the timeline and can then not be changed via the cue properties any longer.

Not being able to access the zone assignment isn't a huge deal because you can override it in the Track Properties, but if prevent rerouting is selected then this doesn't do anything and there's then no way to tell why the issue is occurring.

Perhaps there's a work around to this, but I've spent significant time looking and can't find anything.

Thanks,

Todd

Have you checked out the event properties over to the left (once you click on the timeline event)? There are projection zone options there that you can route with.

Hi Thodd,

Thanks for question. Coming build of BEYOND will give access to General tab of Cue properties and adjust Zone setting of the Cue. Normally this is not required because routing setting can be done at Event, Track, Timeline levels, as far as on the level below of Cue, but no doubt you right. Thanks for question.

Alexey.

Back