cypher lite usb and fb3

dave

Beta Tester
Hey there,

I have a couple of questions relating to the flashback board and usb and as the title suggests the cypher lite usb software..

I was just looking over the neo laser site, and from what i can make out, cypher lite usb is much like the fb3 uploader software, but with a more graphical interface. I assume to work with a fb3 board, the usb addon is required.

What are the prices of the software and the usb board?

Is the usb board nesissary, or can i use the serial interface to connect?

Is it still possible to use dmx, if the usb board is installed on the flashback3 card?

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

The Cypher LITE software is specially adapted software that Pangolin made for NEO-NEON. This software not only allows for fast and easy upload of content to the Flashback 3 board, but also it has a built-in drawing and animation program. The NEO-NEON variant of this software also allows for the control of NEO-specific projector functions such as diffraction wheels and a few other effects. I do not know how much NEO-NEON charges for this software or their projectors. You would have to check with them on that one...

We do offer software that is vaguely similar to this for our normal Flashback 3 customers. Those interested can contact Pangolin directly for more information.

Bill

Back