Depence2 and beyond

If anyone is interested it was a firewall issue of some kind. Turned it off and on again and it worked like a charm...
Are you talking about connecting via internal loopback (127.0.0.0)? if so - please describe what you needed to do to get it to work. I am also struggling.

I get them talking when depence and beyond are running on separate computers, but can never get it when theyre on the same via the internal loopback.

Beyond can not send simulation effect via network, so both software have to be stay in the same PC, also you will find out that Depence cannot render the beyond effect as video.:(

Beyond can not send simulation effect via network, so both software have to be stay in the same PC, also you will find out that Depence cannot render the beyond effect as video.:(

BEYOND can send simulation effects through the network. You can choose the network adapter through configuration >> Settings >> Network.

Syncronorm says that you can not connect two computer directly with a cable, but if you use a switch and configure it correctly it works very well. It is, however, difficult to troubleshoot if it does not work. For example, if you boot your Depence machine with more than one network card connected, it will not work. I found out the hard way...

I'm using Beyond Ultimate version and Depence2 laser module (official licences) on the same machine.
I think that I tried all and the external visualisation doesn't work on Depence2.
I've been trying several things for several days and it doesn't work.
Can can someone help me please? I am desperate. Thanks

The same machine works fine, just use 127.0.0.1 as your network address. Two machines and a switch also works, but there might be some firewall/snmp settings you need to set. I never really understood why things suddenly work. And, boot your machine with only the network adapter you will use between Depence and Beyond connected, or it will not work... Not easy to troubleshoot when it does not...

Back