Distributed scanning

ping141

I have made a timeline and is playing this using distributed scanning. I am using four lasers for this. I would like it to play at 60 fps (tv mode), but some cues go down to 30. However, in these cues only two lasers are used to draw the frames, and I am thinking that if Beyond would distribute these frames to all four lasers I would get a better framerate. I can not find any place to do adjustments or settings for distributed scanning. Is it possible to do this any place in Beyond?

Thanks and merry xmas everybody!

Hi, ping141!
Are there any features in the cue which frequency drops to 30 fps and which are drawn by 2 lasers?
How many points are there in such image?

Not sure I understand what you mean with you first question. But anyways, it seems to me that the threshold where Beynond decides to use the "next" laser in a distributed scanning setup is set too high. Or should be adjustable. I set up four lasers in a distributed scanning zone and my cues mostly used two or three lasers for these cues and still dropped down from 60 to 30 fps in many of these cues, which again made flickering issues in my recordings. It would be nice if there was an option to always use all available lasers in order to maximise points, output and punch.

Back