DMX From QM2000

Larry

Is there anyway to use the DMX output from the QM2000 with beyond. I have a board ins . net box and would like to use the DMX output.

Also is there any way to set up a shutter for a projector to be a DMX channel?

Larry

Yes, you will be able to use DMX in BEYOND on the QM2000 although it is still a work in progress.

I think you will be able to do almost anything you want but I am not experienced with DMX to be able to tell you how. :eek:

Hi Larry,

I doubt that we will hit new years eve as a deadline.

For the short term, you could use the ENTTEC USB DMX Pro device. These are available from many vendors, including Pangolin.

Best regards,

William Benner

I tried using the Enttec unit today. It did not work well at all.
It does not release when you turn off a DMX frame.

Also it seems to have a clock problem or something, I am using with a 16 channel Logic systems demux that works great on several other DMX controllers.
Off of the Enttec I am getting a glitch every so often , IF I have say a channel at full , every once in a while it will turn off very quickly then back on ?

Did you make sure you installed the latest firmware in the enttec pro?

If not, download the latest driver and the utility from enttec. You can load the latest firmware with the utility. Make sure you install the latest driver from there site. You can try to remove the driver first with THERE uninstall tool.

Back