DMX in problem

smokeAndMirrors

Right, I've got to the stage where I can drag my DMX slider around in Daslight, it goes out to the Enttec, and I can scroll the Quickshow pages around. I can't select cues, however. DMX Channel 3 does nothing, and there is no output no matter what I do. Help!

If you realy have this problem, please email it directly to pangolin using this link.

Give a good description of the problem so they can repeat the problem!
And please.. As soon as possible..!

Ok I've emailed the details to you. To reiterate, this seems to be a problem with the DVD version of QS2, if you use the QS_282_RRC exe, the problem is solved. As I said in my email though there are some glitches with DMX in not working quite as expected - this may be deliberate, or a problem with my expectations :)

DMX-in can start a cue but it cannot toggle it. Should it not observe the mode set by the top big buttons?

It is also not possible to switch off (all) cues by sending 0,0,0... through DMX One must first set the access mode channel 1 to non-zero. IIRC the FB3 SE does this correctly so if you are seeking to emulate that behaviour then I think you might need to correct the problem.

You have not emailed me, but pangolin of course.
But if the problem is solved with the release you mentioned, then there is nothing to fix, i think. :)

But if the problem is solved with the release you mentioned, then there is nothing to fix, i think. :)

Well yes there IS something to fix actually. You - sorry Pangolin! - need to make the updates to shipped material EASILY available as downloads from the Quickshow website. What use is a fix if people can't find it?

Well yes there IS something to fix actually. You - sorry Pangolin! - need to make the updates to shipped material EASILY available as downloads from the Quickshow website. What use is a fix if people can't find it?

I have no doubt that they will do both, as soon as version 2.0 officially is released.

Back