Drawing too much power on USB FB3-QS

Camsy

So I just received my first laser and quickshow in the mail today, along with the FB3 controller. I followed the 'start here' guide, however when I plug the controller in via the USB slot, instead of the led light turning on green it comes up with the following error message:

"Because a USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled."

I can't ignore the error because it's stopping me from being able to use the software and the laser.

Please help!

WOW that sure is strange!

The problem must be either a defective port on your computer or defective hardware from us. We test every single FB3 that leaves Pangolin several times, and also we've had only a few returns in the history of this product. For these reasons, it would truly be extraordinary if the problem is our FB3 hardware, but certainly anything is possible.

To help determined where the problem lies, we recommend you try the FB3 on another computer. If it does the same thing, then you can make arrangements to return the hardware for a new FB3. In that case, please contact your dealer or call the Pangolin office at 1-800-PANGOLIN or +1-407-299-2088.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back