Dual-monitor setup in Beyond

buffo

Without resorting to creating a custom interface using the Beyond Universe, is there a quick method to undock all the controls on the right side (Size, Rotation, Physics, Pango-Script, Etc) and move them to a second screen? And what about the Quick-Effects controls? Can they also be moved?

My setup consists of a dual-monitor setup. The main monitor is a touch-screen, and the second one is a separate flat-panel display. When using LivePro, I select the "dual monitor environment" and this puts just the cue-grid on the touch-screen, with all the other controls on the second monitor. I'd like to be able to do the same thing in Beyond, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Thus far, all I've been able to do is un-dock the preview window and drag it over to the second monitor. Does anyone know if I can do the same thing with other parts of the Beyond interface?

Adam

You can undock the secondary grid from below, and also the quickfx I believe and drag them over to the touchscreen

I didn't see an undock button on the quickFX tab; I'll look for it tonight.

Regarding the second workspace; that will still leave one open on the other monitor, right? I'd rather have extra space for the other controls if possible.

Adam

Back