EmuLaser Spout output

Takanori Aoki

Hi,

I’d like to capture EmuLaser output and send it other applications such as UE4 and/or Unity.
Is there any way to do that?
Beyond >> UE4, Unity

I guess Spot is a one of the solution, but I don’t know how to use it in Beyond.
I’ve used Beyond 5.0 Unlimited.

thank you,

Hi, Takanori Aoki!
If you can send image via Spout, then in Beyond you can get this image via the Spout camera (in Beyond Ultimate version).
To capture the Emulaser window, I can recommend NDI https://www.ndi.tv/

Hi Igor,

Thank you for replying my question.
I thought Spout would be a one the method to do that. But I couldn’t find the function in BEYOND.

I know the Spout camera in webcam menu that captures image from other application into BEYOND. But this is a opposite way that I want to do.

I’d like to know how to send the capture image in EmuLaser to other application.
Is there a Spout out function in BEYOND? If so, could you tell me where it is.
If I need to take other way to do that, would you tell me the things what should I do.

thank you,

Hi, Takanori Aoki!
If you can send image via Spout, then in Beyond you can get this image via the Spout camera (in Beyond Ultimate version).
To capture the Emulaser window, I can recommend NDI https://www.ndi.tv/

Last edited:
Hi, Takanori Aoki!
Sorry! At the moment, Beyond does not support Spout Sender function.
Therefore, it is worth using third-party software that captures the window you need and transmits it to the recipient.
Such software can be, for example, NDI, as I wrote earlier

Hi Igor,

I understand that Beyond doesn’t natively support Spout and NDI sender functions.
I hope you will support these in a future release.

As you mentioned, NDI is a one of the method to capture EmuLaser image. However it doesn’t include alpha channel. So I need to make alpha channel using black level cancellation. In this case, it includes a black edges around draw lines. So I’d like you to support these features in a future release.

best regards,

Back