Enable/Disable Output Toggle

FutureWeapons

Hi,

I've started working with PangoScript in Beyond Universe and am looking to create a very simple toggle button. I would like the button to Enable and Disable laser output.

What programming is required to accomplish this? I'm aware of the "EnableLaserOutput" and "DisableLaserOutput" commands but I'm not sure how to use them. Can someone show me how the Script for this would work?

Thanks,

Just use these two as they are. Make two buttons in the Universe, in edit mode use the inspector tab to enter your PangoScript for button one to use EnableLaserOutput and the other to DisableLaserOutput. That's all you should need to do. :cool:

Just use these two as they are. Make two buttons in the Universe, in edit mode use the inspector tab to enter your PangoScript for button one to use EnableLaserOutput and the other to DisableLaserOutput. That's all you should need to do. :cool:

Thanks Aaron. Two buttons would work just fine but I'm hoping there is a more elegant one-button solution. It would help my programming abilities to know how to code a two-state toggle.

Back