Excuse me!

Jack

I wanna pick up one part from an exsiting show,and set it in my own show.how could I do?

would you please tell me it by steps?I just feel puzzled with how to deal with the modules.Thanks.

help and thanks

Hi,Sir.
would you please give me some help?
1. share with me some new frames and shows or tell me the way to download.
2. I 've finished the application for the license of LivPro at my version LD2000 4.50 Intro., just waiting for your sending,can I?
3. No need to apply for the license of TraceIT, you will help me to do that ,right?
4. can I do some 3D works with my version at LD2000 4.50 Intro.? Need some other software like 3D Max?

Thanks and waiting for your response.

Re: help and thanks

Dear Jack,

You raised a number of good questions, and I have some answers for you below. But I also have a question for you, and my question is "from whom did you purchase your LD2000 system"?

Pangolin sells through dealers. The dealers are supposed to offer their customers support and answer questions. We take this very seriously. If you have asked your dealer these questions and they haven't given you good answers, please let us know so that we can take appropriate action.

1. share with me some new frames and shows or tell me the way to download.

We include over 100 free shows and demos with LD2000, and we also include over 300,000 laser clip-art frames and animations. Nevertheless, we are also constantly adding to the number of shows and demos we give away.

For right now, the absolute best way to get the latest frames and shows would be to purchase a new Installation CD/DVD set. The cost is $75 plus shipping, but at least you will always have the latest software and shows.

In the future, we will have a portal here on the Pangolin site where you will be able to download the content we provide, and also that which is provided by others for free as well.

2. I 've finished the application for the license of LivPro at my version LD2000 4.50 Intro., just waiting for your sending,can I?

Hmmm. The only thing I can figure is that it was caught in a spam filter somehow. Please contact us using our contact form.

3. No need to apply for the license of TraceIT, you will help me to do that ,right?

TraceIT is automatically installed as part of our latest software, and no license or other mechanism is needed. I recommend you download the latest software or (better yet) acquire a new installation CD/DVD set with the latest software and shows.

4. can I do some 3D works with my version at LD2000 4.50 Intro.? Need some other software like 3D Max?

LD2000 Intro, in and of itself, has no native 3D creation capability. That is one of the cost-saving measures within the Intro version. LD2000 BASIC includes our converter for Cinema 4D, and LD2000 PRO includes native abilities to create 3D frames. So probably the least expensive option for you would be to upgrade to LD2000 BASIC and then use Cinema 4D and the LC4D plug-in.

However, note that we do include many 3D frames and animations with all versions of LD2000, including Intro.

I wanna pick up one part from an exsiting show,and set it in my own show.how could I do?

Perhaps this will be of help to you:
http://www.pangolin.com/userhelp/combining_shows.htm

Best regards,

William Benner

Back