FB3 AUTO BPM Trigger???

elev8

I can't find this option in live quickshow where you can activate a bpm trigger so that the cue trigger automatically?

Can anyone provide some insight or is there a new software download with this function?

Cheers :)

The BPM controls any effects which ask to be controlled by BPM. For example, try this. Select a cue. Then go to the right side of the screen, where you see the green "E" (actually symbol is Sigma). This is the Effect Editor.

Now, click on "Add" and add an "oscillating zoom" effect. By default, your cue will now zoom up and down to the beat of the music.

Now tap the space bar quickly to tap in a faster beat. The system will now zoom your cue faster and faster, always maintaining the beat of the music.

So for your version of software, this is what the BPM is supposed to do. In version 2.0 it will do more. Derek's new workspace takes much better advantage of BPM, and also we have some other exciting features that will take advantage of BPM as well.

Stay tuned...

Best regards,

William Benner

Auto mode

Ok.

When is V2.0 being released?

And you haven't quite answered my questions...I would like to set a selection of cues and then be able to make them run automatically between each cue so for example, it gives the user time to go for a smoke or toilet, etc.

:)

Hi Elev8,

QuickShow 2.0 will be out "soon" :D. One problem is we keep adding things to it and keep refining it. But in fact, we plan on releasing a BETA version of QuickShow next week. Many people are already on the BETA list. If you want to get onto it, just send an email to us using our on-line contact form at www.pangolin.com/contact

And what you wrote about will generally be doable, plus a whole lot more.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back