Feature requests

smokeAndMirrors

MIDI

• Add a mapping for "blackout" to MIDI Live control (essential!).
  • Whilst having live colour control on a slider is useful, what might be better is a way to map a MIDI control to a specific colour so I can push a button for a colour change

MIDI

• Add a mapping for "blackout" to MIDI Live control (essential!).
  • Whilst having live colour control on a slider is useful, what might be better is a way to map a MIDI control to a specific colour so I can push a button for a colour change

I agree on both points - haven't to keep mister old QWERTY keyboard on hand to allow quick blackouts using the <Escape> key is a little arcane considering the bounty of MIDI controllers I have on hand (one of which is Livid Systems Ohm 64). I'm thinking I'll have to make use of Bome's MIDI Translator as middle ware to convert MIDI messages into QWERTY keyboard strokes.

Also on the unmapped but essential list for me would be the "`" (Tilde) QWERTY shortcut which inverts the rotation direction ... this is a prime candidate for MIDI mapping.

Regarding direct selection of colour, even if Quickshow doesn't have that flexibility, with a little tweaking in a middleware MIDI translation application (e.g. Bome's MIDI Translator) you could build this functionality yourself.

Cheers!

JaseFOS

Back