Flash Converter compatibility...

Discussion in 'Lasershow Converter Series (MAX, FLASH, 4D)' started by Jorge, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Jorge

Jorge New Member

Hi Everyone,

I was reading through the Flash Converter info and was wondering if it was compatible with other programs that generate Flash files or just Macromedia's Flash?

There are two other programs I am aware of that generate .swf files, Corel RAVE (wwww.corel.com) and SWiSH (www.swish.com)which is quite inexpensive.

Thanks,

Jorge

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Hi Jorge,

Lasershow Converter FLASH will convert any flash content, whether or not it was originally created with Macromedia Flash. We have tested it with Swish, and with a half dozen 3D products with pretty good results.

I would be happy to convert a few test files for you, if you send them to me. That way you can see for yourself how it works with your own content.

Bill

3. GC_Laser

GC_Laser New Member

Bonjour,

J'ai LCFlash V 1.0. j'ai commander y a un mois d'ici une nouvelle version de Pangolin V 3.5 .

Mais ma version de flash ne fonctionne plus ?

Que faire

[​IMG]

Merci

Christophe Gonay de Belgique

----- English -----

Hello, I have LCFlash V 1.0. I have to order there has one month from here a new version of Pangolin V 3.5.

But doesn't my version of flash function any more?

That to make

Thank You.

Christophe Gonay

4. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Hi Christophe,

You need to obtain a license file from Pangolin in order to use this software. Please send us an email with your serial number and we will get that right out to you.

Bill

5. GC_Laser

GC_Laser New Member

Thank you
    I have you to send an e-mail with this last one.