Flash Plug-in

Discussion in 'Lasershow Converter Series (MAX, FLASH, 4D)' started by LaserRent, Nov 30, 2003.

1. LaserRent

LaserRent Member

When i order the plug-in from the Pangolin website, do i get a downloadable version or do i have to wait for a CD version.

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

With all products in the Lasershow Converter product line, we can email them to you, but in addition, we always send a real installation CD as well. This is a two-CD package that always includes the latest version of our LD2000 install CD as well as the Lasershow Converter product.

Bill

3. 6688

6688 New Member

I want to convert video to flash that can be played on Internet Explorer.I hope that It supports types of source video files such as mpeg, avi, mpg, wmv, rm, rmvb, mov and so on, and can generate flash 7,8 video output, then get the flash on the web. and it can add special effects, movie beginning and movie end. and it support batch encoder .we can try it on is http://www.download.com/Flash-Video-X/3000-6676_4-10507858.html?tag=lst-0-1

4. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Lasershow Converter FLASH will only convert the vector content in a flash file into laser. Lasershow Converter FLASH does not currently do anything with the raster component.

Bill