flash

Hi all,
If we create a file in Flash (we are using Macromedia Flash 7 the converter will convert the images ok. however if we import a jpeg into flash and then save it as a swf file the converter will not copy it.
Does anyone out there have an answer for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Tim

The Lasershow Converter FLASH program only converts vector content. It does not automatically trace raster content and convert it into vector. If you want to convert raster imagery into laser, you can convert the raster into vector within Macromedia FLASH, and then use the result in our Lasershow Converter FLASH program, or use the free TraceIT program.

Best regards,

William Benner

Laser flashconverter

hi,
I have being trying converting text from Mcromedia flash8,SWF file is getting imported,the laser designer is showing me the points but i cannot view anything on the designing pallette and the preview.Can please any guide me the basic and tell what do i do to import text ...Please help me out ,i am facing lots of problems.

Dear Reynold,

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties and we will try to help. Please contact us by email using our web form. We will get the file from you and then investigate what is going on. After that we will advise you about how to proceed.

www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner

Back