Frame Browser

Larry

Wondering if anyone had given any thought to a way to browse frame files (Outside of Pangolin) and be able to cut and paste frames our of the file to other locations. Would be a wonderful tool for organizing frames and knowing what you have but I do not know if this would be possible?
Thanks
Larry :airtoss:

No solution for you (I'm sorry to say). I just wanted to second the request. I've had the need for exactly the same thought during the past week while I've been trying to program a new show.

Having a way to make hardcopies (animation hardcopies would be tough) that you could place into a "samples" book that could be used when trying to show clients what is available would be a good thing as well.

Ah Clem

I think this would be possible in the Delphi version of the API, I also needed this ability but not yet had time to sit down and try and do it. If I do I will send you a copy.

There are tools built into LD2000 and Showtime to help you to build a frame list, and then build your show. You should check out the Clipart Search Engine. This allows you to (hopefully quickly) find frames you want by entering a framenote, color, and other information about frames you are looking for. This uses very fast database searching and presents the results in a list. You click on the frames you want, then say "Add to frame list" and it will add the selected frames to your list. You can repeat this process over and over as needed. As far as I know, there is no faster or more powerful tool to build a frame list. Next, you drag and drop frames onto the timeline to create your show.

As for Printing a catelogue, LD2000 does have Printing capabilities that you can find on the File menu.

Bill

Back