frame file corruption

Steve

Recently I have been experiencing a problem with loading frames onto a existing frame file.
It seems to only occur with trying to do a partial load of frames from an existing frame file.
Existing frames in the frame file I am adding frames to become corrupted or overwritten.
For example, if I have 10 frames in my frame file, and then start loading at frame 11, if doing a partial load of maybe 3 frames from a frame list of greater than three frames, some of my existing 10 frames become overwritten or corrupted.
However if loading all the frames from the frame file onto my 10 frames, starting at frame 11, then the complete frame file loads, and I have no corruption of my original 10 frames. (Then I can delete the frames which were not needed)
I am using version 3.57 of LD2000.

Hi Steve,

Hmmm. This sounds very strange. If it is repeatable, please send me two example frame files, along with complete instructions on what we need to do in order to reproduce the problem. If we can see it here at Pangolin, we can fix it. But I would like to use your files and your exact technique.

Bill

Back