helo everyone...want to ask a question.

stefanosn

I am using lasershow designer in a club with the QM board. I just wanted to ask if there is a way to create the shows without the QM card so that i can create them at home and then play them at the club...is this possible? Oh and one more question the SDK where can i get it? I send an email to pangolin SDK support as the web page tells but i didnt get back an answer.Anyway lasershow designer rules! :N

Hi Stefanosn

Unfortunately as LD does most of it's processing on the QM2000 card, it's not possible to design shows away from the QM2000 card. You would need to take the card with you and install it in your own PC.

This is the better way of doing things as it free's up the computer and let's it get on with other jobs, while the QM2000 handles the projection.

You can setup a network and access the QM2000 over a network, but I suspect that this is not practicle given that the system is installed in a club.

With regards to the SDK, just fire off an email to info@pangolin.com and Bill should get it and send you back the SDK.

HTH,

Best Regards
Chris

Back