HELP Mem card on fb3? LD2000

Discussion in 'FB series of products' started by Kwoodavfx, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Kwoodavfx

Kwoodavfx New Member

Hello all i'm new at this so here i go im running ld2000 to run my show from my prjector and have 4 independent lasers scattered around on 4 diffrent buildings linked together by dmx. I had to replace a scanner in one of them so i downloaded quick show so i could run a bench test. This worked great untill i repositioned the laser back ontop of the building and plugged in the dmx cables. I tried to run the show from the ld2000 pc and everyting works except the laser i was working on. there is another laser down line from the one with the issue so i know my dmx is operating. The fb3 card shows a dmx signal present on the controller but it does not send any commands to the scanners. I tried connecting quick show back up and that still works but i really need the controll to be from my dmx line Any help would be appriciated greatly.:eek:

Okay after some more resurch i have found out that i have uploaded a blank cue list to the fb3 in the laser i worked on. Thus blanking the mem. Can anyone tell me how to pull the files off of a fb3 card so i can pull the info off of one of my other lasers that i have. im pretty sure that they all have the sam info on them.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  2. aly

aly Well-Known Member

Have you not saved the workspace on the PC? :eek: -> %)

You can use card-reader, connect it to the PC and make a clone from working memmory card to blank one.

You will not see it as a memory card from photo camera etc., but you will have to use special software for making images / cloning drives.

p.s.
    Next time try to use more full-stops and try to write clearly, so others can also understand you. Thanks.

3. Kwoodavfx

Kwoodavfx New Member

Thank You that worked.:sillylol: