Help, Quick show crashes lj virtual sound source

Could you check to see if any log files were created when this occured and send them to me. It would be best to reproduce the issue and then check so you send me the latest log file. The files will be located in the QS\Log folder and named by the time and date they were generated.

Dear Aaron, I'm sorry for my bad English. I use the google translator. I only speak Italian.
Thank you for your response.
Once you have verified the craches, quick show has released the log files in the folder "send to Pangolin" in zip format. If you provide me your email address I'll be happy to send them. I tried using the forum but did not succeed.

Hi Lovin,

The log file shows some desynchronization of Timeline and Effect Tab in Key effect index. Well, sometimes appear unexpected combination, I will add a range check and it will solve the problem. The log is not related to what you describe in the first post.

What exactly means "virtual sound source"?

QuickShow uses standard Windows "Wave API", this is classic interface. If "virtual input source" is not compatible with menionted Windows standard then this is a source of problem. Do you want somehow use phone as audio in?

I need to check log files from session when appeared problem with virtual source source. Send it to report at pangolin dot com.

Best Regards,

Alexey.

Back