Hotkeys

Mohammad Azahar

Hi

I noticed the hotkeys were not assigned in the latest version of Beyond (ver.4 build 1184). Would there be a hotfix update to include them? A map of all available hotkeys as reference that we can print out is much appreciated. For now, I have to switch between the simple and advance frame editor as the advance one doesn't have the hotkeys functions.

Thank you.

Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. You right, hotkey for drawing tools are blocked because of reconstruction. All other (older) hotkeys are unchanged, and fully functional. Drawing tools is the only blocked part, this is still subject for internal discussion how to assign because number of tools is way bigger than number of alphabet characters. Anyway, we will check out what can be done.

Best Regards,
Alexey,

Dear Alexey

Thx for the reply. If it's not too much to ask, I do wish there's a redo function. I was always taken by "surprise" whenever I hit the ctrl+z to undo something only to realise I can't go back to whatever it was I did. So I had to take more time, usually at least 5min, to redraw it back.

Reagrds
Aza

Back