How to build Q-Clicks

hca80

Hi all,

i hope you can help me, we haf 2 RGB 0.7 left/right on one FB3 and a 4W RGB Center on a FB3, everything is working fine, but i can't figure out how to build Q-Clicks because this would be perfect to to....having one cue on the sides and another one for the center on just on buton....

I was looking to description, i was Trying Hours and Hours... still can't get it....

BY the way with a akai apc 40 Midi pult this softwar is the best live to laser ever.... and i have seen a lot the past 12 years.....

thanks

Sascha

Hi all,

i hope you can help me, we haf 2 RGB 0.7 left/right on one FB3 and a 4W RGB Center on a FB3, everything is working fine, but i can't figure out how to build Q-Clicks because this would be perfect to to....having one cue on the sides and another one for the center on just on buton....

I was looking to description, i was Trying Hours and Hours... still can't get it....

BY the way with a akai apc 40 Midi pult this softwar is the best live to laser ever.... and i have seen a lot the past 12 years.....

thanks

Sascha

Use QuickCapture. Drag cues for each projector into the cue slots at the bottom, then drag the preview window at the bottom into a spare cue slot to save the combination.

Look at the video help file: What is new at minute 4:30 – minute 6:30
look at the help file for zones

and make sure that you are in a multi cue mode
the button to the left of the BPM square

you can assign any cue to any zone
and you can assign any zone to any projector/FB3

Last edited:
@ smokeandmirrors

Thank's for your awnser but it does not work, whatever i try it always got displayed only on Proj. 1 ......

Last edited:
@ smokeandmirrors

Thank's for your awnser but it does not work, whatever i try it always got displayed only on Proj. 1 ......

Ah, right, you need to get hold of the latest release version from the Pangolin download page. There were a couple of routing bugs in previous releases. When you build your capture, you will see a button that says "Prevent this Capture from being re-routed by the Preview Window". Make sure this is selected. Provided your individual cues are correctly routed, the captured cue will be too.

Thank u

Thank u for your Help, yes my Software was out of date.... it's working fine now, but i found a new bug *gg* some of the Atmospherics coes are all going to zone 8 but thats easy to fix, i hope they also fixed the midi bug...

anyway Thanks again

Back