How to export from BEYOND3D into BEYOND cue?

meeble

Hi,

Perhaps the answer is obvious, but I can't find anything related to this in the tiny BEYOND3D quick-start pdf file. So... how does one export a simple 3D object from BEYOND3D to a usable cue in BEYOND?

Thanks in advance.

Actually the buttons for this one are right at the top of the B3D interface. There are 3 Pangolin logo "P"s that are used for rendering 3D objects. The first one is to set up the rendering settings; the second one is to redner the object, and the third one saves the rendered object into the cue you clicked on to created the 3D frame. The third button is the one you want to click to get your 3D frame into the workspace.

Ok, I figured out that you need to click on "Save as Rendered", which then sends the 3D data to a cue in BEYOND. BUT, when I click on the "Single Frame Only" checkbox in render settings, I am no longer able to send the data to BEYOND. Is this a bug?

Thanks!

I will have to look into this one more. If you remove the check from "single frame" and reduce the "end frame" number to two it will render and save the object into a cue (it will not if you drop the end frame to one).

I agree to Aaron. Got the same problem some weeks ago. But if you still have a single frame without animation, you could put it to two frames and everything is done. Maybe it is a bug, but however, nobody is doing an animation just for two frames I guess.

Best wishes.

Back