How to fix bad "pumping" quality of music on timeline

Because of several try outs not reaching a satisfying quality of music in beyond on show timeline I try to figure out some reasons on this way.

> original soundfile works well (1411kBit/sec, wave file, usb da converter radial usb pro)
> tech spez of notebook: hp 850, i7, 2.6GHz, 16GB ram, Built 699

Do you guys know any reasons why the music quality during playing from timeline on beyond is pumping?
Any ideas to run the wave file synchronized by triggering it from beyond, not using the wave from timeline..?

Thanks in advance for any response
Valentin

Hi Valentin,

Could you please be more exact? Do you hear some audio artifacts or what? Quality is pretty wide term.

In general, my two main points are:
1. If there is some problem then lets figure out what cause it. You know my email.
2. If you, for any reason dislike audio playback system of BEYOND, then you can consider playback anywhere else, and sending the timecode into BEYOND. One of classic solutions is SMPTE signal. It is audio signal. The audio file may contain several tracks, some for music and one extra channel for SMPTE timecode. If you go this way than TC2000 can be used as timecode reader (or some other device).

Regards,
Alexey

Back