how to import an animated gif

joxpa

hello
I need help!

when I import an animated gif in the image trace, it only appears the first frame what im doing wrong ??

Im a newbie on quickshow, can somebody help me?

thank you very much!

You will need to get the animated gif seperated into individual frames and QuickTrace each frame, send each one to a seperate cue, save the cues out to individual files, then open each file into the same frame editor (right click empty cue and select create new frame) in the order of the animation. Once you have all the frames in the editor click "Ok" and it will load the whole animation into a cue.

Hello, I also have a similar problem when copying the entire show path of one projector. I need to convert a laser show from three projectors to a show from five projectors by copying, duplicating two show tracks. When copying, after selecting the entire track, only the first part of the show is pasted.
Thank you for your help.

... When copying, after selecting the entire track, only the first part of the show is pasted.
Thank you for your help.

Hi, Januszpl!
It's not entirely clear what your problem is. Please make a video of the screen. This way we'll solve your problem faster

Witam Igor, dziękuję za szybką odpowiedź. Wysyłam wideo, w którym pokazałem, jak to robię, ale tylko jeden fragment jest kopiowany.

Attachments

• Track 1.JPG
    Track 1.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 14
Dziękuję Igor, zrozumiałem drugi sposób dodawania kilku projektorów do jednego Track. Dalej nie rozumię jak zaznaczasz fragment pokazu do skopiowania na inny Track 4 ?

Hi, Januszpl!
How you can copy a group of Events?
Select the 1st Event on the track, press Shift, select the last Event on the track. In the context menu select Copy Event go to the new track and in the right place select Paste Event in the context menu

Witaj Igor!!
Tak teraz zrozumiałem i juz wiem jak sopiować grupę wydarzeń. Jestem początkującym w projektowaniu pokazu laserowego, dużo nauki przedemną. Dziękuję za pomoc.
Pozdrawiam.
Janusz

Niech jasna Gwiazda prowadzi przez życie podobnie jak prowadziła Trzech Króli - prosto do celu .
WSOŁYCH SWIĄT I POMYSLNOŚCI W NOWYM ROKU 2021.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
Witaj Igor!
Mam pytanie dotyczące wyboru języka QS. W instrukcji QS wyczytałem,że mozna dodać język któtego nie ma na liście "QuickShow może również z łatwością obsługiwać inne języki. Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany wykorzystaniem QuickShow w języku, który nie jest pokazany powyżej, skontaktuj się z Pangolin, aby omówić, w jaki sposób można to osiągnąć" jakie jest twoje zdanie ?

Back