How to reduce my DMX event in the timeline?

Dncer

Hello,
I'm a beginner with BEYOND and I'm creating and danceshow with lasers and lightsuits.
I created a DMX track for my lightsuits and I programmed all my events.
My problem is : some events are too strong, I want to reduce the light power of my lightsuits.

Do you know how to reduce the power of my events in the timeline? (it could be nice to do it in the same way than the volume envelope of an A/V event).

I know I can program again all my DMX events, but it's too long and I want to change the power of the lightsuits depending the stage we have.

Thanks for your answers :)

Alan

I think that pretty much all you can do to your dmx events is add fades on the beginning and tail. There are some new DMX features added to Beyond Ultimate, but it's probably not gonna help in your situtation (dimming your already-made events). It would require creating new events. There's a new feature in Ultimate called the Object Animator, and it allows you to do some cool FX stuff with DMX, and also set up profiles. One thing you might consider is using dedicated DMX software, and sending time code or Midi messages to trigger dmx lighting from Beyond. A lot of people do that.

Back