How to start Beyond without QM2000.NET??

Stingray

Beta Tester
Hello,
the last years I used a QM2000 in a Barebone-PC with PCI-Slot. Beyond runs fine.
Now my QM2000 has been modified to a QM2000.NET to run it with a Laptop.
I setup Beyond with this QM2000.NET and two FB03 and it runs.
But when I want to use Beyond with only the two FB03, the starting procedure says that it has detected a change in my system configuration.
Then the window with the list of the used QM2000 cards arrives.
And now, I only can press "Don´t save / Quit", even if I reset the configuration list and no card is shown.
So how can I start Beyond with two FB03 instead of the combination with one QM2000 and two FB03.
If I have configured Beyond only with FB03, it is also possible to start Beyond without the cards.
For information: the license file is for the serial of one FB03.
Regards,
Reinhardt

Hi Reinhardt,

Logic is simple. BEYOND want to see Pangolin hardware (QM, FB) with corresponding License.bmp. If BEYOND will see it, it will start. If no, then you will see corresponding message box/es.

if there is some combination/situation where you think that BEYOND work incorrectly, then send to me a log file (see Logs folder), and I will check what is going on.

Regards,
Alexey

Hi Alexey,

thank you for your tip, but this wasn´t the reason...
It was no error message of the license files, but the check of the QM2000 Card itself (please see the screenshots).

When I started Beyond while pressing the CTRL-key and deselected the "Activate QM2000 interface" checkpoint in the upcoming start window, then Beyond starts as normally.

So would it be possible to handle the QM2000 card like a FB03 in future updates?
If I have no FB03 connected, anyway Beyond starts (for two weeks) and shows the FB03s disconnected in the projector settings.
This would be fine also with the QM2000, because otherwise I have to connect the big QM2000.NET to the Laptop or I have to "switch on and off" the QM2000 controller every time I don´t use it (and while programming a Show, normally I don´t need the cards all the time, it is easier to have the laptop "at home" without any interface.

Regards,
Reinhardt

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12