I lost my preview window when opening frame files

I'm not quite sure how it happened... I was going through my library opening, closing and purging files, when all of a sudden the "open frame file" window doesn't look like it should. It looks like your standard windows file browser, instead of the Pangolin frame file browser with the preview window.

I've tried restarting Pangolin and my computer, but it's still not giving me the preview window I need. Does anyone know of a solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

this is what I'm talking about...

Here's what it should look like (taken from the LD help file):
LDbefore01.JPG

Here's what the "open frame file" window looks like now:
LDafter01.JPG

Re: this is what I'm talking about...

Version 3.50 added a check box to all File Dialog boxes that will allow you to use the Standard Windows File Dialog instead. However I am not sure how to revert to the Pangolin File Dialog boxes. Perhaps there is a line in the LD2000.ini file that controls which dialog box is displayed. Wish I could be more help!

Re: this is what I'm talking about...

Steve is right.

In LD2000.INI you will find the section "General" which has an entry called "Use Standard Windows File Dialog". It looks like this:

[General]
Use Standard Windows File Dialog=1

Change "=1" to "=0" to switch back to the Pangolin dialog box.

Dieter

Great!

That sounds like exactly what I need. I'll give that a go when I'm back at the office and tell you how it goes. Thanks!

Re: Great!

Hi All,

Yes, the INI entry is one way to get to it. But we have a much easier way of bringing up our Enhanced File Dialog, regardless of whether the check box is checked or not. If you press and hold the SHIFT key on the computer keyboard, while accessing the various File menus, it will bring up the Enhanced File Dialog box. You can then check, or uncheck the box as to whether to use the standard Windows dialogs from that point forward.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back