incorrect visualization; effects window in showtime

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer 2000' started by lorenzopompei, Jan 26, 2015.

1. lorenzopompei

lorenzopompei Active Member

hi all,
    I have this problem in showtime: the effects window appears correct, if the downgrade version 4.0 I see correctly, but with 4.5, 5 and 5.5 I see the window cut.
    anybody have the same problem?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  2. Dr. Burn

Dr. Burn Member

I got the same Problem at any resolution
    it renders me to 0 capabilities to change or do new effects

3. lorenzopompei

lorenzopompei Active Member

like this Windows?

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      41.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Lasertom

Lasertom Member

Same problem as attached picture.- Its a brand new ThinkPad with Win7...
    I tried different resolutions , icon-size.- but no solution for this problem... Pangolin 5.5
    If i change to different settings (DPI) and effect-window will be OK, The Frame-counter in LD2000 ( top left) will be blank.
    The question is: How to can change in LD/ST programming software the resolution-border, to avoid this problem?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  5. german

german Member

Hello .... you can try this settings by right-clicking the showtime symbol.
    Since i use this settings i have no more problems with showtime under windows 7.

best regards
    Uwe

[​IMG]

6. Lasertom

Lasertom Member

Hi Uwe, thanks, but it doesn´t help.
    I think the issue is present with newer HD-Screens ( 1920x1080).- Independent of choosing different display resolutions or change settings in service-pack.

If Beyond cannot import complex LD-Shows from ST2000, many good shows must be play via ST. zones and target beams must be edit too. Thereso its
    important to work forward with ST. Have Pangolin a good solution for this problem???

7. I have tried to reproduce this but cannot. My display may not be "HD" enough even though I can use higher resolutions; 1900 x 1200 is the closest to 1920 x 1080. I will try on a few other comptuers/monitors to see if I can see this for myself.

As for BEYOND importing ST shows; I have not had any problems for a while. Which shows are you finding "too complex" for BEYOND to import? If you send in examples we can work to improve BEYOND's ST Show import feature.

8. Lasertom

Lasertom Member

Hi Aaron,
    At the moment, the Display Problem will be not solved. I use the new ThinkPad HD Notebook. Win7.

About Import ST-Shows in Beyond:
    The issue will be present when using different Zones in one Track(Timeline).
    -> Target Beams.
    How to adjust the beams in Beyond to targeting mirrors? Or is there an easy option to replace ST-Target-Beams in Beyond-Target beams?

Thx
    tom

9. Stingray

Stingray Beta Tester

Hi Tom,

before importing a ST show you can edit the "Zone Explorer" to select what "ST-zone" number will be transferred to what "Beyond-zone" name.

Regards,
    Reinhardt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  10. Lasertom

Lasertom Member

Hi Stingray,
    Yes, Thank you.- But the problem will be the imported ST-Shows of Zone-Based Frames of different projectors. Routing in Beyond can only bridge one Zone and ST Module. Ok, it is possible to edit it in Beyond.- But horrible when have 100 of beats of selected target beams in different projector zones in ST

thx
    tom