Installation trouble

Tijn

Hello,

I have some trouble getting a Pangolin Basic installation to work, hopefully someone can help me out.

The software version is 1.06 so Pangolin has sent me the most recent drivers to install the QM2000.

The installation runs quite smoothly, but at the point the software says it's going to update the system configuration the follow error appears:

Cannot find entry point SMapLS_IP_EBP_12 in DLL file kernel32.dll
Is this error Pangolin related ?

The software and/or downloaded updates won't start, All I get is the message that the LD2000.DLL was not able tot open the QM2000 device driver and the error message LD status/error number - 1003

The board has been properly installed, there are also no problems visible in the hardware profile.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Tijn

Never mind....I found out that the software was too old to work under XP (v 1.02)
Got a copy of 3.50 today which works fine.

Hi Tijn,

Yes, you have an ancient version of software. Windows XP was not released when we released version 1.06 of LD2000.

Although you can (and apparently have) download the 3.50 update from our web site, this is only a software update and does not include the latest frames or shows. I would recommend you purchase a new Installation CD/Tutorial DVD set for $75 plus shipping. On the latest installation set, there are nearly 100 shows and 200,000 laser frames.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back