Int to Hex - How ?

m0f

I'm trying to convert a variable stored in integer format to hex and have been trying to guess at what the command would be but no luck.

As well I can't find anything about it in the help file

I assume it's possible as it's a fairly basic function and quite often used in other programming languages. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Or perhaps there's another way to do what I'm aiming for. I'm trying to read a channel in order to output current channel setting to midi controller in the form of 0x00 - 0x7F.

Thanks,

Miles

Also I have a Feature Request :

Can you make the pangoscript help file searchable ? Or even better enable copying / pasting the help contents over to a text document, or even distribute a copy of it in text format with Beyond.

I'd love to be able to print a copy for reference and maybe bathroom reading material :) But as a minimum, being able to search for keywords would make it a lot easier to look up commands.

Last edited:
Hi Miles,

All commands accept numbers in decimal or hex syntax. No need to transform anything.

Regarding documentation form - thanks for pointing on. We will work on it as soon as possible.

Alexey.

Hey thanks for the info Alexey! I got my code working now.

What it was for is I'm working on a custom apc40 template to work with my custom universe, it's a multi page setup so that certain banks of encoders and faders can be used for more than one function, and wanted the led circle rings around the encoders to recall previous settings when switching back and forth between pages of functions. Anyhow got it working now. Thanks again.

Back