Intro With 3d

Anonymous

I have Simple question ist there any way we can use 3D in Intro Any converting software that can conevert 3d image or video for intro
thanks in Advance
George

You just know that the Pango guys are gonna say "upgrade".
Gawd Bless 'em. :rolleyes:

But I believe that they were considering selling individual components of the LD2000 system as a way of creating your own customized version.
I read it on a forum in a Galaxy far far away (Germany) so the idea may not have taken root.
But if it did then there's a possibility that you could just purchse "the bits" that you require.

You could purchase only the 3D feature if you want. LD2000 allows for what we call a-la-carte feature purchases, so you could purchase only the additional feature you need.

Somewhere on this forum there are the different pricing options for various feature add-ons. It is probably best to contact us using our contact form for more information.

Another alternative is to purchase Lasershow Converter MAX and go that way.

I guess another way to go is to make friends with someone who already has one of these.

Of course the LD2000 program itself already includes many 3D stock frames and animations, so it might actually be possible to find a frame that will work for your particular show.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back