kinect problem

jujun

My Kinect camera has been connected and the driver on my computer has been installed and can be recognized. But there is no response after the beyond software is opened?

In addition, I used the webcam function of the software, but found that there was no menu display.

Who knows what the problem is and how to solve it?

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi, Jujun!
What version of Kinect camera do you use, how many bit versions of Windows and Beyond?
Kinect camera works with Kinect version 1 and 32-bit versions Windows and Beyond.

Hi, Jujun!
What version of Kinect camera do you use, how many bit versions of Windows and Beyond?
Kinect camera works with Kinect version 1 and 32-bit versions Windows and Beyond.
OH,,,, that's why. My computer version is 64 bits and Kinect version1
Thanks

I have the kinect driver installed. Kinect is displayed in Hardwarmanager. In Beyond the Kinect is not displayed on the bottom left. What should I do?

I tried to enter beyond 32 but when I opened it a window appears saying please restore original file name, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and the same thing appears, I have beyond 4.0 advanced

no, when I download it I install it, and then I look for the BIN folder and I want to open the 32-bit application and this please restore original file name appears without me changing the name, this appears

Thanks, I renamed it and I was able to open the 32-bit one but still the kinect icon does not appear, what license do I need? I have the advanced

Back