Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer BEYOND' started by fab.technilight, Mar 23, 2014.
This is possible with v. 1.91 Build 612?
Have you tried?
Can we have some more info on this?
beyond and kinect
I'd also like to know how to get the kinect to work in beyond , would be nice to get to work in Beyond 3d aslwell
That is something one of our more adventerous Clients made using the LD2000 SDK. As far as I know it has not been released for public use (I don't even have a copy).
Support of Kinect added at build 618. This area of BEYOND is under testing/tuning phase and will be released in near future. For a start, added ability to use Kinect in various places of BEYOND.
- Kinect can be used as â€œInputâ€ in Effects, same as Channel, MIDI,DMX, FFT, Gamepad and so on.
- Kinect, as Input, can work with Shapes in FIFO mode. It allow record the motion and use it as primary shape, same as for FFT and so on
- Kinect can be used inside Synth-Image, there are a few special features made specially for Kinect
- Kinect can be used in Universe. Just for fun were added ability â€œto touchâ€ the sliders, pads and a few other components of Universe. Idea of interaction with Universe by means of Kinect seems as interesting direction, and we experimenting with that
- Kinect data (coordinates) available in PangoScript, as two predefined objects. This allow create more complex scenarios
- Kinect raster data can be used in realtime video tracer, in same style as data from web camera. This is one of things that we are working on now.
I want to thank you guys for interest to this recent change. We are working on this area, and it will be available in coming builds.
Wow!!! This new approach to Laserman and much, much, much more!
Hello I need your help.
Currently I am working with Beyond essential and APC40, I would connect with a kinect is that possible?
If so thank you to tell me how to proceed step by step.
thank you very much
Please contact us directly by email using the contact form. Send your license file too. We will send it back with a special bit enabled, along with some documentation on how to use this.
Separate names with a comma.