Kinect with Beyond....

fab.technilight

1478905_10152323561105350_1069924341_n.jpg

This is possible with v. 1.91 Build 612?

Have you tried?

beyond and kinect

I'd also like to know how to get the kinect to work in beyond , would be nice to get to work in Beyond 3d aslwell:rolleyes:

That is something one of our more adventerous Clients made using the LD2000 SDK. As far as I know it has not been released for public use (I don't even have a copy).

Support of Kinect added at build 618. This area of BEYOND is under testing/tuning phase and will be released in near future. For a start, added ability to use Kinect in various places of BEYOND.
- Kinect can be used as “Inputâ€￾ in Effects, same as Channel, MIDI,DMX, FFT, Gamepad and so on.
- Kinect, as Input, can work with Shapes in FIFO mode. It allow record the motion and use it as primary shape, same as for FFT and so on
- Kinect can be used inside Synth-Image, there are a few special features made specially for Kinect
- Kinect can be used in Universe. Just for fun were added ability “to touchâ€￾ the sliders, pads and a few other components of Universe. Idea of interaction with Universe by means of Kinect seems as interesting direction, and we experimenting with that
- Kinect data (coordinates) available in PangoScript, as two predefined objects. This allow create more complex scenarios
- Kinect raster data can be used in realtime video tracer, in same style as data from web camera. This is one of things that we are working on now.

I want to thank you guys for interest to this recent change. We are working on this area, and it will be available in coming builds.

Alexey.

Beyond kinect

Hello I need your help.
Currently I am working with Beyond essential and APC40, I would connect with a kinect is that possible?
If so thank you to tell me how to proceed step by step.

thank you very much

Vincent

Back